Spirit Tracks? Spirit Tracks?

that was hilarious

that was cool. i liked when he yelled "weee", that part made me laugh so hard. its surprisingly similar to the trailer, except for the whole cow thing, but it works! i liked it, it was funny!

my opinion of the GAME: looks decent and I will get it, but am dissapointed how zelda games are being brought into the future! first the steam-ship in phantom hourglass, and now a TRAIN!!come on, its supposed to be a medieval setting-game, whats next, guns!?!

Max's Big Adventure Max's Big Adventure

ummm?

it was sort of funny...for the first couple times. but it got old and boring, fast!

sorry, but ya aint da behst, and ya neva is goin tuh beh...so lose the attitude and grow up, and learn how to talk like a human being!

MegaPwnage09 responds:

fark u sheat head....pwn3d

Rectangle N' Square. Rectangle N' Square.

haha

it was so simple, yet so funny. "i'm pregnant, its an octogon" that was by far my favorite part, didnt even see it coming!! hilarious

Rubik's Cube Beta Rubik's Cube Beta

haha...cool

that was actually pretty cool. just as hard as an actual rubiks cube tho... someday i'll get it haha. once i got a hang of the controlls, it made sense. i like it.

AdamYoung27 responds:

It would have been easier to figure out the controls if you READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTES in some submissions

HW - The Celts (non-album) HW - The Celts (non-album)

Seriously?!!

How does someone possibly come up with a melody like this?? wow! i love this song...alot. lol. so what is she saying in the song? or is it a big secret ;)

haywirehaywire responds:

sampled..
but thanks, i have no clue what shes saying haha

&amp;lt;Blade&amp;gt;Happy Dance <Blade>Happy Dance

not that bad

the melody is AWESOME, just a few tweaks here and there, a little more work on the transitions and whatnot, and you'll have an amazing song. Whats the insrument at lake 55 sec, cuz its awesome! i need to know!! lol thats my favorite part of the song.

~EnV~ Melody Bischnitz ~EnV~ Melody Bischnitz