Spirit Tracks? Spirit Tracks?

that was hilarious

that was cool. i liked when he yelled "weee", that part made me laugh so hard. its surprisingly similar to the trailer, except for the whole cow thing, but it works! i liked it, it was funny!

my opinion of the GAME: looks decent and I will get it, but am dissapointed how zelda games are being brought into the future! first the steam-ship in phantom hourglass, and now a TRAIN!!come on, its supposed to be a medieval setting-game, whats next, guns!?!

Max's Big Adventure Max's Big Adventure

ummm?

it was sort of funny...for the first couple times. but it got old and boring, fast!

sorry, but ya aint da behst, and ya neva is goin tuh beh...so lose the attitude and grow up, and learn how to talk like a human being!

MegaPwnage09 responds:

fark u sheat head....pwn3d

Rectangle N' Square. Rectangle N' Square.

haha

it was so simple, yet so funny. "i'm pregnant, its an octogon" that was by far my favorite part, didnt even see it coming!! hilarious

Short - Cold Drink Short - Cold Drink

hilarious

totally didnt see that coming, i laughed so hard. theres even a picture of the two on the wall, even that was funny!!haha... some people might not like it, but it was kind of funny how the kid just pops up, and then the dad comes up. i love the kids face when the dad is laughing!!

i like it

fluffkomix responds:

at least SOMEONE finds this funny >:(

the n00b collab II the n00b collab II

ahahaha!!

that was hilarious.some parts had bad animation, while others had good.(mostly good) i laughed throughout. its true too, we all have noobish moments.

thanks for using my song on your title screen btw...appreciate it!!

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

AHAHAHA

haha, oh man, "congrats brad" had me in tears. the video was hilarious and well done.

...still laughing...congrats brad!!